Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Graduation is Fast Approaching.. what will I do


So, graduation is less than two days away and all I can think is what am I going to do with out my Daniel? He is my first born, my best friend, my heart and soul.... and always my "little Man". The last few years have been wonderful.. with the exception of a few months of his sophomore year when he had to test his independence.. but he learned from that. THANK GOD!!!! His last year of high school has been a blast to go through with him... he has such a great group of friends and has such respect for his family.. I am truly a proud momma. I couldn't ask for a better kid.. In just two short days, he will graduate high school and begin his journey into Adult life... and I will be there, standing by him and helping him every step of the way!

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

It's so hard to believe he's graduating! I know you are so proud of him.