Saturday, September 5, 2009

Finally a new bathroom just fo rme.


After living in this three story house for over 5 years and only having one bathroom for the sometimes 8 of us, but mostly 5 of us.. it is finally done..(or at least usable). Once we

completed the downstairs, were we added 1000 sq ft. to the house, (a scrapbook studio for me, a third bathroom(still awaiting a sink) and a lower family room), we began converting the old office/scrap room into the new bathroom. YEAH! I love it.. it is a welcome addition to my Sunday Morning Cleaning list... All that is left is some waynes coating on the lower part of the walls and it will be done..

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

Wow! This one was worth the wait...but that's easy for me to say because I didn't have to wait in line to get in there.

Imaginations said...

LOL... well I can tell ya I try and make them use the other bathroom rather than mess this one up...LOL